- This event has passed.
129th Annual Hopkins Picnic
July 6, 2017 - July 8, 2017
July 6th-8th in Hopkins. Sponsored by the Hopkins Community Club
Arm Band Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 6-11pm
$15 in advance, $20 at the picnic. Available at the Maryville Hy-Vee, Wilson Grocery and Rick’s Country Shoppe in Hopkins.
Quilt show and craft displays daily. Register Thursday morning at 9am.
Bingo stand, games, raffles, and root beer floats by Hopkins Community Betterment. Fresh lemonade by Roxy Theater. Food stand by Wray Memorial Methodist Church.
- 5pm: Pet Show
- 7pm: Little Mr. & Miss Hopkins Contest (Roxy Center)
- 8pm: Outlaw Creek
- 5:30pm: Gramps & Granny Show (Roxy Center)
- 7pm: Tribe of Micosay (Main Stage)
- 8pm: Phil Forney Band
- 7am: NN 5K Race/Walk (Registration at 6:30am/Community Building)
- 10am: Mustang Memorial Ride (Registration at 9am/NNHS)
- 11am: Kiddie Parade (Register at 10am)
- 11am-1pm: Lunch Available (Hopkins City Park)
- 1pm: Antique Tractor Show
- 2pm: Parade
- 5pm: Kids Pedal Pull
- 6:30pm: Male Beauty Pageant (Main Stage)
- 8pm: Michael Goff & Broken Spoke
- 10pm: Prize Drawing & Drawing for 4-Wheeler
- 10:30am: Comminty Church Service (Wray Memorial Methodist Church)