- U.S. Route 71 – Permit work from Icon Road to Route CC, July 8 – 14
- Route Y – Pothole patching from 395th Street to 410th Street, July 12
- Route O – CLOSED at the Platte River Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The bridge will be closed through the end of September. More info: https://www.modot.org/route-o-platte-river-bridge-replacement
- U.S. Business Route 71 – Drainage work at Valley View Drive, July 8
- Interstate 29 – Bridge maintenance at the Nodaway River Bridge, northbound, July 8 – 11
- Route CC – CLOSED until further notice due to a damaged culvert under the roadway.
- Route J – CLOSED at the Tarkio River Bridge for a bridge replacement project through the end of September. More info: https://www.modot.org/atchison-route-j-tarkio-river-bridge-replacement
- Route F – Pothole patching, July 8 – 12
- I-29 – Resurfacing project from the Iowa state line to Route 111, July 8 – 13
- U.S. Route 136 – Pothole patching, July 8 – 12
- Route T – CLOSED until further notice at Mill Bluff Road due to roadway damage.
- I-29 – Guardrail work, southbound only, between Exit 75 and Exit 67, July 8 – 12
- I-29 – Resurfacing project from Route W to Route 118, July 8 – 13
- Route YY – CLOSED until further notice at the Middle Fork of the Grand River after a regularly scheduled inspection revealed critical deterioration to the structure. The bridge is was originally scheduled for fiscal year 2021, but has been changed in the draft STIP to let for contractor bidding in fall 2019 as part of Governor Parson’s Focus on Bridges plan. More info: https://www.modot.org/worth-county-route-yy-bridge-replacement-over-middle-fork-grand-river.
- Route YY – Pothole patching, July 11 – 12