- Route J – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route M to 390th Street, July 1, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Route 148 – Resurfacing project from the Iowa state line to U.S. Route 71 near Maryville, July 1 – 3, 5 & 6. A 12-foot width restriction is in place.
- Route O – CLOSED at the Platte River Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The bridge will be closed through the end of September. More info: https://www.modot.org/route-o-platte-river-bridge-replacement
- Interstate 29 – Bridge maintenance at the Nodaway River Bridge, northbound, July 1 – 3
- Route M – Drainage work, July 3
- Route CC – CLOSED until further notice due to a damaged culvert under the roadway.
- Route J – CLOSED at the Tarkio River Bridge for a bridge replacement project through the end of August. More info: https://www.modot.org/atchison-route-j-tarkio-river-bridge-replacement
- I-29 – Resurfacing project from the Iowa state line to Route 111, July 1 – 3, 5 & 6
- U.S. Route 136 – Pothole patching from 2 miles west to 1 mile east of Carmack Junction, July 1 – 2
- Route T – Open to one lane only until further notice at Mill Bluff Road due to roadway damage. Use caution.
- U.S. Route 59 – Slide repair from Route 111 to I-29 east of Oregon, July 1 – 3
- I-29 – Guardrail work, southbound only, between Exit 75 and Exit 67, July 1 – 3, 5 & 6
- Route YY – CLOSED until further notice at the Middle Fork of the Grand River after a regularly scheduled inspection revealed critical deterioration to the structure. The bridge is was originally scheduled for fiscal year 2021, but has been changed in the draft STIP to let for contractor bidding in fall 2019 as part of Governor Parson’s Focus on Bridges plan. More info: https://www.modot.org/worth-county-route-yy-bridge-replacement-over-middle-fork-grand-river.