- Route J – CLOSED for a culvert replacement, June 24, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Route NN – Bridge maintenance at the Platte River Bridge, June 24 – 25
- Route 148 – Resurfacing project from the Iowa state line to U.S. Route 71 near Maryville, June 24 – 28. A 12-foot width restriction is in place.
- Route JJ – CLOSED for a resurfacing project from U.S. Route 71 to Route FF, June 24 – 28, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Route B – CLOSED for a resurfacing project from Icon Road to Hallmark Road, June 24 – 28, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Route ZZ – Pothole patching from Route A to Route V, June 24 – 28
- U.S. Route 136 – Bridge maintenance at the Mozingo Creek Bridge, June 26 – 28
- Route O – CLOSED at the Platte River Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The bridge will be closed through the end of September. More info: https://www.modot.org/route-o-platte-river-bridge-replacement
- Route BB – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from 420th Road (Gentry County) to County Road 110, June 24, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Interstate 29 – Bridge maintenance at the Nodaway River Bridge, northbound, June 24 – 30
- Route CC – CLOSED until further notice due to a damaged culvert under the roadway.
- Route J – CLOSED at the Tarkio River Bridge for a bridge replacement project through the end of August. More info: https://www.modot.org/atchison-route-j-tarkio-river-bridge-replacement
- Route F – Pothole patching, June 24
- I-29 – Resurfacing project from the Iowa state line to Route 111, June 24 – 29
- Route BB – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from 420th Road to County Road 110 (Andrew County), June 25, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Route M – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route UU to 425th Road, June 26, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Route T – Open to one lane only until further notice at Mill Bluff Road due to roadway damage. Use caution.
- I-29 – Pavement repairs at the bridge over U.S. Route 59 at the north Oregon exit (Exit 75), June 24 – 28
- I-29 – Guardrail work, southbound only, between Exit 75 and Exit 67, June 24 – 29
- Route YY – CLOSED until further notice at the Middle Fork of the Grand River after a regularly scheduled inspection revealed critical deterioration to the structure. The bridge is was originally scheduled for fiscal year 2021, but has been changed in the draft STIP to let for contractor bidding in fall 2019 as part of Governor Parson’s Focus on Bridges plan. More info: https://www.modot.org/worth-county-route-yy-bridge-replacement-over-middle-fork-grand-river.