- Route V – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from 290th Street to Fortune Road, April 15, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- U.S. Route 136 – Bridge maintenance at the Mozingo Creek Bridge, April 15 – 16.
- Route YY – Pothole patching, April 15 – 17
- U.S. Route 136 – Drainage work between 282nd Street and 290th Street, April 16 – 17
- Route 46 – CLOSED for pavement repair from Davis Street to Saunders Street in the city limits of Maryville, April 17, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route NN – CLOSED at the Platte River Bridge for bridge deck repair, April 17 – 19, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- Route M – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Mint Road to Neon Road, April 18, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route J – Culvert repair from Route M to 370th Street, April 19
- Route PP – Pothole patching, April 19
- Route O – CLOSED at the Platte River Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The bridge will be closed until the end of September, weather permitting.
- Interstate 29 – Bridge maintenance at the Nodaway River Bridge, April 15 – 18
- Business Route 71 – Resurfacing project from Main Street in Savannah to just south of Interstate 29, April 15 – 18. The contractor will begin at the northern end of the project and work south in approximately two-mile sections. One lane, each direction will remain open at all times. This project will continue, Monday through Friday, through mid-May. A 14-foot width restriction will be in place around the lane closures.
- Route CC – CLOSED for a culvert replacement. The road will be closed until further notice.
- U.S. Route 59 – Shoulder work from U.S. Route 136 to the Tarkio River Bridge, April 15 – 19
- Route TT – Pothole patching, April 15 – 19
- Route Z – Pothole patching from Route 111 to Route W, April 15 – 19
- U.S. Route 136 – Resurfacing project from just east of U.S. Route 169 to 0.5 miles west of Route C in Albany, April 15 – 19
- I-29 – Bridge maintenance three miles south of the Route W interchange, April 15 – 19
Route YY – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE at the Middle Fork of the Grand River after a regularly scheduled inspection revealed critical deterioration to the structure. The bridge is currently scheduled for replacement in fiscal year 2021. For more information, visit https://www.modot.org/worth-county-route-yy-bridge-replacement-over-middle-fork-grand-river