Homestead Pics 4

 

Last few pics were of things getting done.  Then we found out the roof sagged so much that, not only did we need to tear off the existing garage, we also had to take off the mudroom.

Where the mudroom used to be.

Then we got to repair the water line that ran where the new garage footings needed to be.

Footings!

Garage foundation done!

This is when I found out cement trucks are remote controlled!

Things were getting done on the other end of the house too.

Addition framed, wrapped, and trusses up.

Trying to beat the much needed rain.

Wrapped & dry.

There was finally a rough opening into our master suit addition.  Yes, we have a pink Orek.

Check back soon because we have a lot of catching up to do!