Tarkio Home Catches Fire Saturday Night

A residence in Tarkio caught fire and is a total loss after a blaze early Saturday morning. Owner David Frushon was awakened by smoke and managed to escape the home at 1005 Maple Street, but did suffer burns on his back. He was taken to Fairfax Community Hospital and later released. Firefighters were on scene for 13 hours.

Photo courtesy of the Tarkio Police Department Facebook page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one × 3 =