- Route YY – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Almond Street to 155th Street, Oct. 30, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Route 46 – Shoulder work from the west city limits of Maryville to the Atchison County line, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route M – Pothole patching from U.S. Route 71 to Route N, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route KK – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route D to the Iowa state line, Oct. 31, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Route JJ – CLOSED for a culvert replacement from Route FF and Imperial Road, Nov. 3, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- U.S. Route 136 – CLOSED at the Little Tarkio Creek for a bridge replacement project. The road will remain closed through December.
- Route 275 – Drainage and shoulder work from U.S. Route 136 to Red Star Road, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3
- Route 118 – The ramp from Route 118 to southbound I-29 is CLOSED for the Davis Creek Bridge replacement project through mid-December.
- I-29 – Bridge replacement project at the Davis Creek Bridge near Exit 84. I-29 will be narrowed to one lane in each direction. This includes a 12-foot width restriction. The lane closures will remain in place through mid-December.
- U.S. Route 169 – Guardrail work one mile south of Route 46, Oct. 31 – Nov. 1