Nodaway Broadcasting is looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
- Contacting prospective customers to sell radio time for broadcasting stations.
- Maintaining account lists and soliciting new business.
- Develop proposals utilizing MS office products and other software.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
Successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal-driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- At least 1-2 prior years of experience in sales/marketing
- Basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance
Please fax your resume confidentially to 660-582-3211 or e-mail email@example.com.
Nodaway Broadcasting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.