Two People Escape House Fire In Ravenwood Early Tuesday

Two people were saved from a house fire in Ravenwood early Tuesday morning.   The blaze broke out at 108 E Bishop Street.  Skyleler Sayre and Tonya Bookout were helped from the structure by firefighters after 1:00am.  Jackson Township volunteer firefighter Bryan Sobotka says he believes the cause was due to an electrical short in the garage, but authorities will continue to investigate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 × four =